The recipients of the Global Pet Expo Retailer Excellence Award will be announced during the Show's Pet Industry Breakfast held on March 5, 2015 at 8:00am at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. SAVE THE DATE!
The Retailer Excellence Awards will be awarded to one independent pet store in each of the ten categories listed below. Nominations will be accepted from manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and members of the press. CLICK HERE to download the submission form. They may be submitted via email at email@example.com or faxed to: 646-674-0102.
Award nominations must be submitted by January 30, 2015.
Entries will be judged by a committee consisting of Global Pet Expo and Pet Business media staff members, as well as a panel of select retailers.
1) Best Overall Single-Store Retailer: Recognizes a single-store retailer that excels in sales, customer service, store design, merchandising and community service.
2) Best Overall Multi-Unit Retailer (two -10 stores): Recognizes multi-unit retailers with between two and 10 stores that excel in sales, customer service, store design, merchandising and community service.
3) Best Overall Multi-Unit Retailer (10 or more stores): Recognizes multi-unit retailers with 10 or more stores that excel in sales, customer service, store design, merchandising and community service.
4) Best Live-Animal Specialty Store: Recognizes a retailer that excels in sales, promotion, display, concern and knowledge of a dedicated live-animal category.
5) Merchandising Excellence Award: Recognizes a retailer that demonstrates outstanding creative techniques to promote sales and services.
6) Multi-Service Excellence Award: Recognizes a retailer that effectively offers a broad spectrum of services including grooming, training, boarding, etc.
7) Marketing Excellence Award: Honors a retailer that effectively executes sales and promotional techniques to increase sales and customers including the use of advertising, public relations, social media and more.
8) Customer Service Excellence Award: Recognizes a retailer that provides an unmatched level of customer service, demonstrates familiarity with products and services, etc.
9) Excellence in Store Design Award: Honors a retailer that demonstrates excellence in overall store design including merchandising displays, store layout, curb appeal and more.
10) Community Service Award: Recognizes a retailer that demonstrates fellowship, integrity and a clear demonstration that the store is committed to giving back to the community.
To learn more about the awards, click here.
|American Pet Products Association|
255 Glenville Road
Greenwich, CT 06831
800-452-1225 (toll free)
|Pet Industry Distributors Association|
3465 Box Hill Corporate Center Dr.
Abingdon, MD 21009