The recipients of the Global Pet Expo Retailer Excellence Award will be announced during the Show's Pet Industry Breakfast in the Valencia Ballroom at the Orange County Convention Center on Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 8am. SAVE THE DATE!
1) Best Overall Single-Store Retailer: Recognizes a single-store retailer that excels in sales, customer service, store design, merchandising and community service.
2) Best Overall Multi-Unit Retailer (two -10 stores): Recognizes multi-unit retailers with between two and 10 stores that excel in sales, customer service, store design, merchandising and community service.
3) Best Overall Multi-Unit Retailer (10 or more stores): Recognizes multi-unit retailers with 10 or more stores that excel in sales, customer service, store design, merchandising and community service.
4) Best Live-Animal Specialty Store: Recognizes a retailer that excels in sales, promotion, display, concern and knowledge of a dedicated live-animal category.
5) Merchandising Excellence Award: Recognizes a retailer that demonstrates outstanding creative techniques to promote sales and services.
6) Multi-Service Excellence Award: Recognizes a retailer that effectively offers a broad spectrum of services including grooming, training, boarding, etc.
7) Marketing Excellence Award: Honors a retailer that effectively executes sales and promotional techniques to increase sales and customers including the use of advertising, public relations, social media and more.
8) Customer Service Excellence Award: Recognizes a retailer that provides an unmatched level of customer service, demonstrates familiarity with products and services, etc.
9) Excellence in Store Design Award: Honors a retailer that demonstrates excellence in overall store design including merchandising displays, store layout, curb appeal and more.
10) Community Service Award: Recognizes a retailer that demonstrates fellowship, integrity and a clear demonstration that the store is committed to giving back to the community.
To learn more about the awards, click here.
Nominations will be accepted from manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and members of the press. CLICK HERE to download the submission form. They may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 646-674-0102.
Award nominations will be accepted until January 31, 2014.
Entries will be judged by a committee consisting of Global Pet Expo and Pet Business media staff members, as well as a panel of select retailers.
Help us honor these exceptional retailers by sponsoring an award. Click here for more information!
When: Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 8:00 am during the Global Pet Expo Pet Industry Breakfast
Location: Valencia Ballroom at the Orange County Convention Center
|American Pet Products Association|
255 Glenville Road
Greenwich, CT 06831
800-452-1225 (toll free)
|Pet Industry Distributors Association|
3465 Box Hill Corporate Center Dr.
Abingdon, MD 21009