March 22-24, 2017
Orange County Convention Center
American Pet Products Association (APPA) and Pet Industry Distributors Association (PIDA) are the joint owners of the trademark “APPA and PIDA Present Global Pet Expo” (Trademark)having duly used continuously the Trademark since 2003 and applied for registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office in 2005.APPA and PIDA provide their members, Global Pet Expo exhibitors, and other licensees (Licensees), in their sole discretion, with the nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Trademark in connection with goods and services associated with the Global Pet Expo event, and pursuant to the following terms:
1. Licensees acknowledge the ownership of the Trademark in APPA and PIDA and agree that they will do nothing inconsistent with such ownership.
2. Licensees agree that nothing in this license shall give them any right, title or interest in the Trademark other than the right to use it in accordance with these license rules.
3. Licensees acknowledge that this license is revocable and that APPA or PIDA shall have discretion to make, change and interpret these rules.
4. Licensees acknowledge that use of the Trademark is in no way an endorsement or guarantee by APPA and/or PIDA of associated products and services except to the extent that it verifies participation in a Global Pet Expo event or related event or program, and/or the recognition of a Global Pet Expo-sponsored prize or award.
5. Licensees agree that they will not use the Trademark for any purpose, which may be confusing as to the owner(s) of the Trademark or the purpose of the Trademark.In addition, the Global Pet Expo logo may not be used in any manner that, in thediscretion of APPA or PIDA, discredits APPA or PIDA or tarnishes their reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others; violates any law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between APPA or PIDA and their respective members or other licensees.
6. Licensees agree to use the Trademark only in the form and manner and with appropriate legends as prescribed from time to time by APPA and PIDA including the official trademark symbol connoting intent to register the Trademark.The logo will at all times be in a sufficient format, size and print as to be legible in its entirety.In addition, member and other licensees will not change or alter the provided logo in any manner and will use the logo in the same color(s) as are provided.
7. Licenses, once granted, remain in full force and effect until such time as APPA and PIDA give Licensees notice at any time for any purpose in writing.