Global Pet Expo Show Rules
Registration & Badge Policy
- Official Global Pet Expo Badges with the attendee's name and company must be worn at all times.
- Sharing of badges is not permitted.
- A photo I.D. is required to obtain a badge
- There are no badge re-prints
Show Floor Rules
- Show Management shall have sole discretion over admission at all times.
- Exhibit Hall access is limited to the Registration Category assigned to your company.
- Children under 16 are not allowed on the show floor, including infants and toddlers.
- Wheeled carts and large wheeled suitcases are not allowed on the Exhibit Floor.
- Animals are only permitted on the show floor in an exhibitor's booth with written permission from APPA 15 days prior to the Show. Buyer and Manufacturer Representative attendees are not permitted to bring animals onto the show floor.
- Solicitation is prohibited on the show floor except by exhibitors within their booths.
- Cash sales are prohibited.
- Any promotional materials placed or distributed outside the exhibitor’s booth without the prior written consent of Management will be removed and discarded.
These rules are subject to change.