Exhibitor Badge Registration is Closed
Badge Pick Up for Pre-Registered Exhibitors
Exhibitors who have already pre-registered for a badge should go to the ORANGE “Pre-Registered Counter” at Registration in Hall B - level one of the West Building, Orange County Convention Center.
You must have your Registration Confirmation with you so we can scan your barcode as well as a photo ID.
Exhibitors who have not registered for badges or need additional badges for their booth personnel must come onsite to register beginning Monday, March 20 at 8:00am, Hall B, level one at the Orange County Convention Center. Go to the BLUE BLUE "Pre Qualified" counter. Photo and company ID are required in order to register.
Incorrect information on Your Badge
It must be corrected onsite at Global Pet Expo beginning Monday, March 20. Please go to the GREEN HELP Desk at Registration, Hall B of the West Building at the Orange County Convention Center.
Registration & Badge Policy
- Official Global Pet Expo Badges with the attendee's name and company must be worn at all times.
- Sharing of badges is not permitted.
- A photo I.D. is required to obtain a badge
Show Floor Rules
- Show Management shall have sole discretion over admission at all times.
- Exhibit Hall access is limited to the Registration Category assigned to your company.
- Children under 16 are not allowed on the show floor, including infants and toddlers.
- Wheeled carts and large wheeled suitcases are not allowed on the Exhibit Floor.
- Animals are only permitted on the show floor in an exhibitor's booth with written permission from APPA 15 days prior to the Show. Buyer and Manufacturer Representative attendees are not permitted to bring animals onto the show floor.
- Solicitation is prohibited on the show floor except by exhibitors within their booths.
- Cash sales are prohibited.
- Any promotional materials placed or distributed outside the exhibitor’s booth without the prior written consent of Management will be removed and discarded.
Photography & Video Policy
- Taking photos or video of exhibit booths without the exhibitor’s permission is prohibited.
- No photography or video is permitted in the New Products Showcase.
These rules are subject to change.