Exhibit in Global Pet Expo Digital Access to reach new customers and connect with current ones, meet new partners, and learn from industry pioneers, and even your competitors that can change the way you develop products and run your own business. Boost visibility in the New Products Showcase where buyers flock to find dynamic, innovative new products for their customers.
What can you expect as an exhibitor from this digital experience?
- Robust digital platform that delivers an extensive company showroom experience with unmatched buyer engagement tools. Exhibitor showrooms can be customized to maximize company information and product features/specifications. You can also leverage platform features like videos, appointment setting, matchmaking, email, chat, and notifications to attract buyers to your showrooms. The platform will host the New Product Showcase and provide presentation/demonstration tools. There are extensive ways to introduce new products to buyers, grow your connections, and build a stronger network beyond the exposure you receive from your showroom.
- Access to 2021 industry spending data, the State of the Industry keynote, and the latest research results to grow your business and educate your staff. Exhibiting in a digital showroom is the only way for you to get the 2021 pet industry spending numbers, hear the State of the Industry keynote with valuable industry insights and take education with industry research and trends data on pet owners from the 2021/2022 National Pet Owners Survey and COVID Pulse study.
- Valuable exposure to trade press and social media connections across the pet care community. Every year, this event is an essential resource for the trade press and media outlets to find out what’s new since everything they need to know is in one place. By exhibiting, you not only benefit from the coverage from the pet care community press and social media influencers, but you gain exposure to business/financial, health and wellness, and lifestyle content creators participating in this event.
How Can You Connect With Buyers?
- Search the attendee list based on interest areas
- Make qualified connections through APPA’s matchmaking
- Post videos of your new products
- Schedule a live, video appointments
- Use the chat function to answer customer questions, in real-time
- Update your product brochures with any new features
- Offer show specials
- Participate in the New Products Showcase, and be eligible for a Best in Show Award