Retail Success Series : Call for Speakers
All prospective Retail Success Series speakers are required to complete this Speaking Engagement Request Form. Completed forms must be received by September 15, 2020. Forms received after this date will be rejected. Final selection of speakers and topics will be made by October 15. Speaker selection is solely at the discretion of show management and will be based on the following criteria:
- Suitability of topic for the audience or pet retailers
- Speaker’s experience with or demonstrated understanding of the retail pet industry.
- Speaker’s ability and willingness to make multiple presentations on different, but related, topics.
- Speaker’s references.
- Total cost including speaking fee and travel expenses for the value received
- Candidates are encouraged to attach a short (2-3 minute) video to highlight the speaker's stage presence and knowledge of topic.
Speakers may also submit proposal for a 15-minute Mini-Session on a topic related to, but distinct from, their seminar topics
Show Daily Article:
Speakers are also invited to provide a 400-500 word article related to their selected topic(s) to be published in the Global Pet Expo show daily.
Speaking Fee & Travel Expenses:
- Your quoted fee should include presentation of two, 75-minute seminars; (optional) one, 15-minute Mini-Session and (optional) article for the Show Daily. Do not include travel expenses in the quote.
- Global Pet Expo will reimburse speakers for coach-class airfare to and from Orlando, ground transportation to the hotel, plus incidental travel expenses for two days, including gratuities and meals related to this event. Show management will place all speakers in official show hotels in Orlando as part of the event room block with a maximum of two (2) complimentary nights. Global Pet Expo does not reimburse for rental cars or accommodations booked on own. Transfers to/from Orange County Convention Center is provided via complimentary shuttles.
COMPLETE SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT REQUEST FORM